| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San R. Yuma in April is hot at 26.15 °C (79.07 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.3 °C (68.5 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in April is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat dry. Just 71.7mm (2.8in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:17 long and the longest day is 12:46 long with an average length of 12:32.
Check the distance to and compare the San R. Yuma April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in San R. Yuma, Dominican Republic
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding San R. Yuma:
- Samana, Dominican Republic - 109.6 kms (68.1 miles) NW
- Arroyo Barril, Dominican Republic - 118.6 kms (73.7 miles) NW
- Sabana De La Mar, Dominican Republic - 102 kms (63.4 miles) NW
- Miches, Dominican Republic - 73.1 kms (45.4 miles) NNW
- Monte Plata, Dominican Republic - 126 kms (78.3 miles) WNW
- Hato Mayor, Dominican Republic - 70.7 kms (44 miles) WNW
- El Seybo, Dominican Republic - 51.3 kms (31.8 miles) NW
- Bayaguana, Dominican Republic - 107.6 kms (66.9 miles) WNW
- Higuey, Dominican Republic - 19.2 kms (11.9 miles) N
- Las Americas, Dominican Republic - 105.1 kms (65.3 miles) W
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic - 128 kms (79.5 miles) W
- S. P. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 66.5 kms (41.4 miles) W
- La Romana, Dominican Republic - 35 kms (21.7 miles) W