| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San R. Yuma in July is very hot at 28.4 °C (83.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.9 °C (93 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.9 °C (73.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in July is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly arid. Circa 95.5mm (3.8in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 12:57 long and the longest day is 13:12 long with an average length of 13:06.
Check the distance to and compare the San R. Yuma July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in San R. Yuma, Dominican Republic
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding San R. Yuma:
- Samana, Dominican Republic - 109.6 kms (68.1 miles) NW
- Arroyo Barril, Dominican Republic - 118.6 kms (73.7 miles) NW
- Sabana De La Mar, Dominican Republic - 102 kms (63.4 miles) NW
- Miches, Dominican Republic - 73.1 kms (45.4 miles) NNW
- Monte Plata, Dominican Republic - 126 kms (78.3 miles) WNW
- Hato Mayor, Dominican Republic - 70.7 kms (44 miles) WNW
- El Seybo, Dominican Republic - 51.3 kms (31.8 miles) NW
- Bayaguana, Dominican Republic - 107.6 kms (66.9 miles) WNW
- Higuey, Dominican Republic - 19.2 kms (11.9 miles) N
- Las Americas, Dominican Republic - 105.1 kms (65.3 miles) W
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic - 128 kms (79.5 miles) W
- S. P. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 66.5 kms (41.4 miles) W
- La Romana, Dominican Republic - 35 kms (21.7 miles) W