Vs > Sukhumi
San R. Yuma vs Sukhumi Climate & Distance Between
San R. Yuma vs Songkhla, Thailand
San R. Yuma vs Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De, Usa
San R. Yuma vs Coro, Venezuela
San R. Yuma vs Narathiwat, Thailand
Sukhumi vs Kapuskasing, Ontario, Canada
Sukhumi vs Hannover, Germany
Sukhumi vs Belém, Brazil
Sukhumi vs Goa, India
Mogilev vs Nashville, Tennessee
Itaberaba vs Milan, Mn
Aberdeen, Scotland vs Ganca
Grajau vs Krenkel Polar (Isl)
- The distance between San R. Yuma, Dominican Republic and Sukhumi, Georgia is approximately 10,120 km or 6,288 mi.
- To reach San R. Yuma in this distance one would set out from Sukhumi bearing 296.7° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San R. Yuma bearing 223.4° or SW .
- San R. Yuma has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Sukhumi has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- San R. Yuma is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Sukhumi is in or near the boreal rain forest biome.
- The average temperature is 11.7 °C (21.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 13.8 °C (24.8°F) less in San R. Yuma. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 24.1 mm (0.9 in) less which is equivalent to 24.1 l/m² (0.59 US gal/ft²) or 241,000 l/ha (25,764 US gal/ac) less. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.2° higher in San R. Yuma than in Sukhumi.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San R. Yuma relative to Sukhumi. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Sukhumi vs San R. Yuma
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -37 (-1)
|| -58 (-2)
|| -41 (-2)
|| -50 (-2)
|| -17 (-1)
|| -39 (-2)
|| -24 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San R. Yuma vs Eskridge, Ks, Usa
San R. Yuma vs Saint Louis, Missouri, Usa
San R. Yuma vs Villa Maria Del Rio Seco, Argentina
San R. Yuma vs Minamitorishima, Japan
Sukhumi vs Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada
Sukhumi vs Nueve De Julio, Argentina
Sukhumi vs Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc, Usa
Sukhumi vs Santa Cruz, Bolivia
Minicoy vs Santa Cruz, Tenerife
Los Andes vs West Point, Ga
Tawau vs Asheville, North Carolina
Seville vs Kastamonu
San R. Yuma vs Sukhumi Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San R. Yuma
- Samana, Dominican Republic - 109.6 kms (68.1 miles) NW
- Arroyo Barril, Dominican Republic - 118.6 kms (73.7 miles) NW
- Sabana De La Mar, Dominican Republic - 102 kms (63.4 miles) NW
- Miches, Dominican Republic - 73.1 kms (45.4 miles) NNW
- Monte Plata, Dominican Republic - 126 kms (78.3 miles) WNW
- Hato Mayor, Dominican Republic - 70.7 kms (44 miles) WNW
- El Seybo, Dominican Republic - 51.3 kms (31.8 miles) NW
- Bayaguana, Dominican Republic - 107.6 kms (66.9 miles) WNW
- Higuey, Dominican Republic - 19.2 kms (11.9 miles) N
- Las Americas, Dominican Republic - 105.1 kms (65.3 miles) W
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic - 128 kms (79.5 miles) W
- S. P. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 66.5 kms (41.4 miles) W
- La Romana, Dominican Republic - 35 kms (21.7 miles) W
Climate Guides for Locations near Sukhumi