Vs > Jerez De La Frontera
San R. Yuma vs Jerez De La Frontera Climate & Distance Between
San R. Yuma vs Krakow, Poland
San R. Yuma vs Minya, Egypt
San R. Yuma vs Saint Louis, Missouri, Usa
San R. Yuma vs Kure, Japan
Jerez De La Frontera vs Milledgeville, Ga, Usa
Jerez De La Frontera vs Borzja, Russia
Jerez De La Frontera vs Dashbalbar, Mongolia
Jerez De La Frontera vs Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway
Changdu vs Lubny
Surgut vs Ceahlau
Plymouth, England vs Pratica Di Mare
Genoa vs Scottsbluff, Ne
- The distance between San R. Yuma, Dominican Republic and Jerez De La Frontera, Spain is approximately 6,382 km or 3,966 mi.
- To reach San R. Yuma in this distance one would set out from Jerez De La Frontera bearing 269.5° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach San R. Yuma bearing 237.6° or WSW .
- San R. Yuma has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Jerez De La Frontera has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa).
- San R. Yuma is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Jerez De La Frontera is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 9 °C (16.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.5 °C (18.9°F) less in San R. Yuma. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 720.2 mm (28.4 in) more which is equivalent to 720.2 l/m² (17.68 US gal/ft²) or 7,202,000 l/ha (769,942 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 16.8° higher in San R. Yuma than in Jerez De La Frontera.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San R. Yuma relative to Jerez De La Frontera. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Jerez De La Frontera vs San R. Yuma
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -23 (-1)
|| -19 (-1)
|| -10 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San R. Yuma vs Montevideo, Uruguay
San R. Yuma vs Ellsworth, Ks, Usa
San R. Yuma vs Yarmouth, Ns, Canada
San R. Yuma vs Marstal, Denmark
Jerez De La Frontera vs Elista, Russia
Jerez De La Frontera vs Christchurch Gardens, New Zealand
Jerez De La Frontera vs Puerto Cabezas, Nicaragua
Jerez De La Frontera vs Jokkmokk, Sweden
Sliac vs Ostersund-Froson
Aberdeen, Sd vs Grosseto
Alto Tapajos vs Essen
Barbacena vs Uwajima
San R. Yuma vs Jerez De La Frontera Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San R. Yuma
- Samana, Dominican Republic - 109.6 kms (68.1 miles) NW
- Arroyo Barril, Dominican Republic - 118.6 kms (73.7 miles) NW
- Sabana De La Mar, Dominican Republic - 102 kms (63.4 miles) NW
- Miches, Dominican Republic - 73.1 kms (45.4 miles) NNW
- Monte Plata, Dominican Republic - 126 kms (78.3 miles) WNW
- Hato Mayor, Dominican Republic - 70.7 kms (44 miles) WNW
- El Seybo, Dominican Republic - 51.3 kms (31.8 miles) NW
- Bayaguana, Dominican Republic - 107.6 kms (66.9 miles) WNW
- Higuey, Dominican Republic - 19.2 kms (11.9 miles) N
- Las Americas, Dominican Republic - 105.1 kms (65.3 miles) W
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic - 128 kms (79.5 miles) W
- S. P. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 66.5 kms (41.4 miles) W
- La Romana, Dominican Republic - 35 kms (21.7 miles) W
Climate Guides for Locations near Jerez De La Frontera