Vs > Lower Hutt, Avalon
San R. Yuma vs Lower Hutt, Avalon Climate & Distance Between
San R. Yuma vs Grassmere, New Zealand
San R. Yuma vs Lynn Lake, Manitoba, Canada
San R. Yuma vs Hita, Japan
San R. Yuma vs Umnugovi, Mongolia
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Joensuu, Finland
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Carrasco, Uruguay
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Randers, Denmark
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Alicante, Costa Blanca, Spain
Timimoun vs Vicksburg, Mississippi
Bourke, New South Wales vs Cheyenne Wells, Co
Mokau, Mohakatino Stn vs Storrs, Ct
Williamsport, Pa vs Nuwara Eliya
- The distance between San R. Yuma, Dominican Republic and Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand is approximately 13,535 km or 8,411 mi.
- To reach San R. Yuma in this distance one would set out from Lower Hutt, Avalon bearing 92.7° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San R. Yuma bearing 52.4° or NE .
- San R. Yuma has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Lower Hutt, Avalon has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San R. Yuma is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Lower Hutt, Avalon is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 13.5 °C (24.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.8 °C (8.6°F) less in San R. Yuma. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 21.7 mm (0.9 in) more which is equivalent to 21.7 l/m² (0.53 US gal/ft²) or 217,000 l/ha (23,199 US gal/ac) more. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.9° higher in San R. Yuma than in Lower Hutt, Avalon.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San R. Yuma relative to Lower Hutt, Avalon. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lower Hutt, Avalon vs San R. Yuma
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -3 (0)
|| -2 (0)
|| -31 (-1)
|| -40 (-2)
|| -43 (-2)
|| -52 (-2)
|| -6 (0)
|| -18 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
San R. Yuma vs Madison, Fl, Usa
San R. Yuma vs Tamayo, Dominican Republic
San R. Yuma vs Burgeo, Nf, Canada
San R. Yuma vs Kalamata, Greece
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Leipzig, Germany
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Bage, Brazil
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Passo Fundo, Brazil
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Skovorodino, Russia
Klaipeda vs Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut
Maiduguri vs Morrison, Il
Kobe vs Greensboro, Nc
Hachijojima vs Nadi, Viti Levu
San R. Yuma vs Lower Hutt, Avalon Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San R. Yuma
- Samana, Dominican Republic - 109.6 kms (68.1 miles) NW
- Arroyo Barril, Dominican Republic - 118.6 kms (73.7 miles) NW
- Sabana De La Mar, Dominican Republic - 102 kms (63.4 miles) NW
- Miches, Dominican Republic - 73.1 kms (45.4 miles) NNW
- Monte Plata, Dominican Republic - 126 kms (78.3 miles) WNW
- Hato Mayor, Dominican Republic - 70.7 kms (44 miles) WNW
- El Seybo, Dominican Republic - 51.3 kms (31.8 miles) NW
- Bayaguana, Dominican Republic - 107.6 kms (66.9 miles) WNW
- Higuey, Dominican Republic - 19.2 kms (11.9 miles) N
- Las Americas, Dominican Republic - 105.1 kms (65.3 miles) W
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic - 128 kms (79.5 miles) W
- S. P. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 66.5 kms (41.4 miles) W
- La Romana, Dominican Republic - 35 kms (21.7 miles) W
Climate Guides for Locations near Lower Hutt, Avalon